Dr. Meier's research interests include embedded systems,
the use of complex adaptive systems in digital architectures, and
architecture. He enjoys working with undergraduate research
encourages interested students to scan available projects and
then contact him
for additional information and a formal interview.
Students selected for one of Dr. Meier's undergraduate research
- must be currently enrolled at MSOE with Junior or Senior
- must have a cummulative GPA of 3.2 or higher,
- must have earned a grade of B or higher in CE2930 (Computer
- must be prepared to write formal research papers and
- and must plan on enrolling for UR4981, UR4982, and UR4983.